Designing my Web site

1:46 AM



I finished designing my Web site not too long ago. Getting it programmed is a another animal but hopefully everything will launch by summer of 2010. One can hope. I'm not a professional photographer by any means but I like to capture things I see and things I have with my Canon Powershot SD850 IS (a point-and-shoot I scored on amazon.com for a really good price). For my site I wanted to post pictures that I have taken instead of stock images. This a shot of my wedding dress which has since been donated to benefit Brides Against Breast Cancer - ladies you should consider this if you don't have a strong attachment to your dress. The glass beads and embroidery is really small in respect to the dress but I love it. The details of this dress just reminds me of that day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments