Attack of Feng Shui

9:48 PM

Since January of this year I have moved my office three times. From a small little triangle of a room to an odd shaped "larger" room. Today at 3:34pm I had a panic attack thinking about how my office began to feel like it was shrinking on me. After three hours I've managed to move my entire office into the largest spare room we have. It's a delightful 13' x 11' space with a large window peering into our depressingly plain backyard.

I understand that my back will hurt with strenuous pulling and pushing of heavy furniture - I've no upper body strength so I lift with my back - but could someone please explain why my butt is sore like I've been lunging all afternoon? I love it since I need to work on my gluts but how the heck did that pan out?

You Might Also Like

0 comments