Countdown

11:52 PM

In exactly one week I receive my prototype. I've put all my other projects on hold for this one project because it started me down this path (and because college football has robbed me of all my energy). With the imminent arrival of this shipment, my mind has been drowning in worries. My goal has always been to make something I would like, something durable, something aesthetically pleasing, something useful. It's important to me that this is not something that I would deem disposable. I hope that the people who buy my products will value quality as much as I do. I hope that after all the materials I went through I made the right choices or that any adjustment needed will be minimal. I hope I love it as much in my hands as I do in my head.

You Might Also Like

0 comments