Murphy's Law

12:35 AM

Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.

Right now I am itching to return to New York City. I try to go every year with my best friends but we skipped this year due to the economy. In 2010 I return for a wedding - awesome excuse to go - but I can't seem to wait. I'm longing to collect inspiration from all the random shops I meander into. I can't wait to catch up with my long distance best friend, Erin, and watch her do something that makes me laugh until I need to run to the restroom. I'm dying to try new restaurants and get reacquainted with my old favorites. I'm even welcome walking 50+ blocks each day until I can barely stand because it was worth seeing the cityscape. I yearn to see a new musical. I can't wait to make new memories with good old friends. August come sooner.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Let's be extra annoying so Andrew will ship us off to NYC!

    ReplyDelete