Set back

1:08 PM



Encountered a set back yesterday. My printers bound my products incorrectly and because it wasn't design to be bound so low I made them redo it the correct way. Now my prototype has an extra row of punched holes. How incredibly aggravating. Looking back I keep thinking "why didn't I do this" or "I should have asked for this." Ultimately I should have seen this the entire way through without assuming that it would be done correctly. This is not a reflection on the printer but just that to ensure that it was put together correctly I should have been there for every minor progression. Still kicking myself over this but it's a lesson learned. I'm just glad it was on a small run and not the original large run I had planned. Still. Otherwise, I'm still excited I'm this close.

You Might Also Like

0 comments