Derailed

9:04 PM

 This year has started out less than ideal. Major house problems. Fighting home builder. Printer closes shop with my product still in their possession. Dog needs surgery. Braces. And my much anticipated 10 year anniversary celebration has been pushed back because of all these issues. As much as it all sucks I'm surprising unfettered by it. I'm still fighting all the b.s. with my builder and printer but it's given me the opportunity to be less frantic and more purposeful about what I do in my business and life. So my Summer 2010 launch may be delayed but I'm still hoping I launch this year but to a good showing.

This is how I feel.


I hope you continue to check out my blog for all the random stuff I find and I'll hopefully be able to show you some of the things I made that I would like to share with the world.

You Might Also Like

0 comments