Chinese cooking

6:25 PM

Image from Ken Hom's cookbook.

I'm testing Chinese recipes from Ken Hom New Chinese Cookery. So far I've made the won tons (above) and cold spicy noodles. The won tons are probably the best I have ever tasted. They are so flavorful I eat them without any sauce. Even the Husband really liked them and he hates my Chinese cooking (in all fairness I used to just wing it thinking I'll figure it as I go along). The cold spicy noodles were delicious and memorably due to the peanut butter sauce. I adding more peanut butter because the sauce is saltier than I prefer. The simplicity of the cold noodles is perfect for busy people because you prepare the sauce and boil the noodles in advance and store them in the refridgerator. Once you're ready to eat you toss them in the sauce and you're good to go.

You Might Also Like

0 comments