New addition to our house

3:06 PM

On Sunday we welcomed to our house a new member, Bubba, a Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Slow Cooker. I spent most of Sunday running errands and painting the guest room walls while this bad boy cooked an "Awesome slow cooker pot roast" recipe I found on Allrecipes. The highlight is that the pot roast turned out super moist and very good and I didn't have to do a thing besides dump in the ingredients (I could kiss this slow cooker). The only thing that twinged me was that Husband proclaimed it to be the best thing I have ever made. You have got to be kidding. I've spent hours making lavish meals (from Julia Child, Lidia Bastianich, Food Network) and this particular meal takes the cake? All it took was water, a can of condensed mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and some water and this meal was the best I've made? I'm chalking this 'review' up to him (1) smelling the roast for five straight hours (2) being crazy hungry because he ate a small lunch and (3) loving pot roast in general.

All-in-all, Bubba has done well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments