Wait a minute...

3:33 PM

I just saw a Domino's commercial with this guy, Bill Johnson, who hasn't tried their new pizza. Honestly I don't know what Domino's was hawking because once I heard "Bill Johnson" and saw his face my poor memory started gearing up. "How do I know that face?" Then I find this.
Anyone from Austin will recognize the landmarks and immediately it comes to me. I WORKED with THIS GUY. Sort of, he was a lawyer at the firm where I worked as an office messenger and file clerk. Seeing his face reminded me of how much I did not like working for attorneys (well most, there were a few awesome ones). One day I will sell that screenplay based on my work experience and those people that made life interesting. Being the absolute lowest on the totem pole has one major attribute - great stories to tell.

You Might Also Like

0 comments