Clear it out

12:37 PM

I'm cleaning out our house in preparation to put it on the market. After years of filing away paperwork I finally got around to sorting documents I no longer need, like bills from my very first apartment in 2001. Soon I had a bankers box full of security sensitive document and it was just too much for my office shredder so I called around to see how much it would cost to get shredded. One company would come out to my house and shred paper on site for $85. Another guy would do it for $25 if I brought it to his warehouse. Finally Robert Shellberg, President of Vanish Document Shredding said if I brought it to his warehouse on Friday between 4-6pm or Saturday between 10-12pm they would do it for free. If you need to shred a bunch of sensitive documents, bring it to Vanish Document Shredding and ask to watch as they shred it.

Vanish Document Shredding
1507 Ricefield, Suite 216
Houston, Texas 77084

You Might Also Like

0 comments