Eating my way through NYC

10:46 PM

Went on my annual trip to NYC with my two best friends in the world. Could not have had a better time. We literally ate our way across Manhattan in two and a half days. On the list: Wafels and Dinges food truck, Nobu, Serendipity III, Petite Abeille, Chinatown Brasserie, Rice to Riches, Shake Shack, Clinton Street Bakery, Doughnut Plant, Shake Shack and topped it off with Shake Shack. Let me just say that the peanut butter and jelly doughnut at the Doughnut Plant has been haunting my every waking moment. At first I thought it was a little weird but took a leap and now I'm completely infatuated. I'm hoping Husband gets sent on business to NYC just so I can tag along but this time I'm coming back home with big ass box of doughnuts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments