Need a handyman?

11:49 PM

After getting many bids on repairing my house my Realtor introduced me to Gabriel Villalobos (832-489-4562) from JC Wolf Enterprises in Houston. Not only was his bid very reasonable but I am beyond happy with the work performed on my home. He stuck to the estimate and promised everything he said he would do. His guys are professional and cleaned up after themselves. To top it off, he's honest, which in my opinion has been a rare quality in his trade. I have had John Moore, Roto Rooter and a local plumbing company come out to quote me on a "clogged" drain and turns out, it's not clogged. The man saved me $500 (at the very minimum) for a service I did not need.

If I wasn't selling my house to go back to the apartment lifestyle, he would be my go-to handyman.

You Might Also Like

0 comments