Back at home

7:08 PM

Will probably be blogging intermittently. Puffy like a chipmunk on the hunt for food and apparently I have a very small mouth and my doctor's hands are really big so now I have this red stretch mark that reminds Husband of Joker in the most recent Batman. Nice, Husband. Though he gets major cred for being so attentive. I did good by choosing him. ; )

Funny thing is that I was ready for the surgery and the pain and overcame that quickly. What I wasn't ready for was that I would be stuck to an austere clear liquid diet. Tried sucking down apple sauce earlier and failed miserably. This will be a really long 6-weeks of being wired shut.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Please let me know if there is anything that you need!!! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete has that same mark on the corner of his mouth! We actually asked the doctor what is was from and he said it is essentially a burn mark from the heat of the tools that will eventually go away (although he has a little scar now)

    Hope you heal quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up about the scar! I'm sleeping with Mederma now.

    ReplyDelete