Do it and ask for forgiveness later.

2:51 PM

I'm trying to pack a three bedroom house to fit into a one bedroom apartment. I've managed to part with a lot of things but I'm having a hard time getting the husband to let go of things he just recently re-discovered we own. Like snow boots. We live in Houston, TX. I can practically see the equator from here. The man wants to keep his ski pants and snow boots, which I can understand if we were those people who go skiing annually but we aren't. We're more likely to see the beach 10 more times before we see a flake of snow. I'm hoping that maybe if they *poof* disappear he will forget that we ever had them. Hopefully no freak snow storm comes to Houston because then I'll be in big trouble when he goes hunting for his snow boots.

You Might Also Like

1 comments