Fu Fu Cafe

2:44 PM

Had soup dumplings and green onion pancake at Fu Fu Cafe. Outstanding soup dumplings. The broth was so flavorful, if only I could replicate it. Hmm, now that I think about it I hope there wasn't any MSG in the broth because if it was free of artificial flavoring it makes the dumpling that much better. Four huge dumplings for $4.50. Fabulous.

Forgot one last important note, the restaurant atmosphere may not be the most pleasant for those who are easily influenced by less than pristine conditions. It's not horrible but there are a lot of splatter marks on the walls and there are things here and there that probably should be hidden away but the soup dumplings are worth it. I think next time instead of facing the kitchen area I'm going to get a window view.

You Might Also Like

0 comments