Lessons learned

3:49 PM

It's interesting experiencing two different bazaars. The first one was HUGE and most likely not something I would do again unless I some how stumble into selling rhinestone blinged out apparel and accessories. The one I went to today was a private event for a large group of ladies that lunch. Even though the event was suppose to be 10am - 2pm it was really 10am - 11:30am and in the hour and a half I did far better than the first bazaar because the demographic was closer to my target audience. I just need them to be about 20 - 30 years younger. I still have a handful of more bazaars to go so I'm excited to find the bazaars that will go well with my products.

Next bazaar:
Friendswood United Methodist Church Family Life Center
Fri - Sat 10am - 5pm
110 N. Friendswood Drive
Friendswood, TX 77546

Not sure if I will be there on Friday but I will definitely be there on Saturday. Will let you know when it gets closer to time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments