Goodbye for now

1:08 AM

From summer of 2011 until now it's been a roller coaster ride. I've had wonderful times (seeing NYC with my best girl friends, exploring our beautiful country with Husband and pups, seeing a waterspout turn into a tornado) and pretty shitty times (going to China to see my ailing mother, laying my mother to rest).

I've spent a lot of time in my head after mom passed away. How clique, right? But I've had time to reflect and I realize this past year has given me a lot to think about and even more to do. So I'm saying good-bye for now. Eventually I'd like to return but there are a couple of things I need to finish and a few more things I'd like to get started. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Love,
p


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. your mom was awesome! i wont ever forget all of the tapioca pudding she made me eat and wouldnt let me get up from the dinner table until i finished. and the duck that she made and me not wanting to eat, and when she kept putting food on my plate and telling me to eat even though i was done two plates ago. she was amazing and she left nothing but good thoughts and memories!!!! growing up, she was one of my other moms....
    on another note, your pics are really cool. i like the pic of the rugs....yes, rugs. youre adventures and tornados are cool, too, but i liked the rugs. oh, and the vampire killing kit....never know when youll need one.

    ReplyDelete