Chris Messina

7:00 AM






I now see Chris Messina as the lovable guy next door versus all the other characters I've seen him play (though I like him as Reese on The Newsroom) all because of The Mindy Project. He's especially adorable when he gives Mindy the best Secret Santa gift ever.

I'm posting the video though truth be told no one should watch this without having watched every episode leading up to this part because the effect of how endearing this gesture is will be lost. And you should know how important it is. And you should be watching The Mindy Project if not for Mindy and Chris then definitely for Adam Pally and Ian Barinholtz because they just kill it on this show. Pally alone has made me projectile spit up food on more than three occasions.
 
images via Popsugar 
video via People

You Might Also Like

0 comments